October 20, 2010

Cozy up!

Maybe it's just the inherited hypochondriac in me, but I convinced myself that I'm afflicted with Anemia. Okay, no big deal really, all my symptoms are relatively tolerable....Except for the fact that I get very cold easily, even in tropical climates. Why the TMI, you ask? I'm headed north for the winter, off to snow country. Oh yeah, I'm gonna freeze! So now the search is on for that perfect, winter coat.  Here are a few (affordable) options i've been eyeing out.

P.S.- I don't know if hypochondria is actually inherited but I'd like to take the opportunity to blame my father!
P.P.S.- Sorry dad, but you know this to be true...

 ASOS PREMIUM coat- Flattering silhouette: I will need all the help I can get with the multiple layers underneath. asos.com
 French Connection coat- Flirty; Prada-inspired: I have a soft spot for Miucia. asos.com
Zara coat- Neutral: Breaking from the blackness! zara.com

No comments:

Post a Comment