May 4, 2010

2010 MET BALL

The fashion event of the season has come and gone. Anyone left feeling as blasé about this year’s fashion choices as I was? It was an overwhelmingly tame event with an abundance of short dresses. It is the Costume Institute and all, going all out is de rigueur, is it not? Did I miss something? Anyway, here are my favorite looks from the event.

Chloë Sevigny in Proenza Schouler. The focus here are the dapper gentlemen flanking the actress, they are amazing designers!

Carey Mulligan, in Miu Miu. Made for each other. Not my favorite for this event but I would still wear it.

Kemp Muhl, in Marni. I’m unusually attracted to the quirkiness of this chartreuse look.


Karolina Kurkova in Altuzarra. What can I say, I love it, esp. with the shoe color!

Coco Rocha, in Zac Posen. It’s been a while since Mr. Posen has been on my radar. That train is insane!

No comments:

Post a Comment